Angular JS Developer
Our RequirementsWho We Are:
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation centre is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technical platform.
What Our Mission Is:
At Immedis our mission is to provide:
• International payroll & tax solutions,
• Using market leading technology innovations,
• To our clients worldwide.
How We Achieve It:
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and development of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services - firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.
What Do We Use:
• The very latest web technology platforms and technologies.
• Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau.
• Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you.
• Friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
• Ongoing professional development.
• Flexible working conditions.
What Are We Looking For:
This passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven Angular Developer to join their growing software technology team that is working with the following technologies ( .NET MVC, Web API ), amongst many others.
As part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
What Are The Desired Skills:
• Professional attitude and attention to detail.
• Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
• Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
• Strong knowledge of Web Standards and Technologies (CSS, HTML).
What Are The Advantageous Skills
• Knowledge of .NET
• Experience with enterprise-scale CRM systems.
• University degree in a relevant or related field.
• Good level of English, both written and spoken
• Experience or knowledge of Web Security
• Source Control Management experience with VSTS
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.