Our RequirementsWe are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist (Software tester) to join the Software Development team based in Varna.
As part of this team, you'll be involved in the full project life cycle for both internal and external systems. The person will work with BA's, Development and Release Manager to ensure the highest standard of quality on all systems.
You will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
• Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full scale software systems.
• Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they're creating.
• Works closely with the Project Managers
• Review releases and develop appropriate release testing plans
• Compile and Review the testing Deliverables
• Conduct functional testing, performance testing, release test review and post release testing
• Compile test results
• Ensuring full QA coverage of both functional and non-functional requirements
• Creating and executing test plans and test cases (manual and automated) for user stories, including risk based regression testing
• Log defects and work closely with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes
• Escalate quality issues quickly and effectively
You will need to take initiative, and implement quality process improvements.
• 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual testing
• High level of technical proficiency
• Numerate, analytical and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work and communicate clearly with team members
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Providing timely status and project updates to project manager
• Tracking and managing the resolution of issues generated during testingDesirable Attributes:
• At least 1 year of experience in Performance Testing
• Any basic programming language skills/knowledge
• Experience working with Mobile devices a plus
• Experience in automation tests
What we offer you:
• Full and paid training
• Great remuneration and social package
• Discounts across various stores
• Team Buildings
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity job security in a multinational company
• Company mobile phone and additional health insurance package after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply now".
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.