Strategic Partner Manager
• Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to retain, grow and service the partner relationship.
• Work with strategic partner accounts, director of strategic partnerships and sales group to maximize revenue potential
• Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy
• Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account
• Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
• Be the single point of contact for the partner and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary
• Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
• Forecast pipeline and revenue from partners on a quarterly and annual basis
• Identify new business and revenue opportunities
• Up to 50% travel
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a partner management, sales, business development or marketing related role, preferably in the financial services sector
• Experience working with large multinational organisations
• Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
• Strong Relationship building and networking skills
• Must have a solid understanding of marketing strategies and in particular experience in creating and coordinating partner marketing and development plans
• Client focused and a partner advocate
• Hands-on, self-directed executive who plans, prepares and executes professionally
• Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
• High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
• Bachelors degree (minimum) in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required
We are offering an attractive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing VAT recovery services companies globally. We have the size, scope and industry-leading capabilities to offer our employees a broad array of assignments and growth opportunities.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.