Business Development Executive
Our RequirementsWe've been voted a ‘Great Place to Work' for 2016, as well as recognized as a Platinum winner in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, and now we are looking for a Graduate Business Developer to join our team. Does this sound like a role you might be interested in?
Taxback.com seek a Graduate to join their Business Development team in Dublin. We are an international tax agency operating across 13+ tax jurisdictions, with over 1,100 staff globally across 22 countries.
If you are someone who is looking to be influential in the growth of the business and who is comfortable working closely with key decision makers then this Graduate Business Development role is for you.
What you will be expected to do is
- Identify and prospect for new partners and clients.
- Work closely with Senior Management on the implementation of new business deals
- Develop a clear target strategy that results in securing new business.
- Secure new client contracts of engagement for new business and ensure client meet their commitments in those contracts for the business committed.
- Provide excellent customer relationship management to existing partners and continually look for opportunities to strengthen the relationship e.g. cross selling.
- Conduct research to seek out further opportunities for potential new business partners.
- Implement clear marketing and strategy to ensure successful on boarding of partners.
- Provide a clear strategy in relation to customer relationship management to strengthen and deepen the relationship.
- Work closely with the communications, marketing support and diriect marketing colleagues to ensure effective strategy in place i.e. marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the tax colleagues to ensure there is clear information exchange about pending and engaged contracts of business.
- Work closely with the tax colleagues on tenders / proposals that are outside of the standard service offerings. Track all communication with the potential or existing partner / client with the company CRM system.
- Complete all documentation required per process, clearly and correctly.
Does this sound like the role for you? What we need to see from you is...
- That you are commercially minded
- Have a proven track record in a Sales environment
- Are target driven
- That you have excellent communication skills - excellent email and telephone manner.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Hold a relevant 3rd Level Qualification
Sound like this is the role for you? Apply today as we are holding interviews very soon for an immediate start.
About the company
Taxback.com provide global tax return filing and tax refund services in over 16 countries. Our services include:
- Income Tax Refunds
- Withholding Tax Recovery
- Tax Return Filing
- International Payroll
- Tax Compliance
- International Moneycards
- Online Tax Filing
- Tax Numbers
- Contractor Services
- VAT Recovery and Compliance
- Global Mobility Services
- Property Tax Services