Service Desk Agent
Our RequirementsTaxback Group is a leading, global organization providing tax return, travel, promotional and money transfer services to individual and corporate clients worldwide. Established in Dublin in 1996, Taxback Group has 32 offices in 21 countries, and a staff of over 800. We have opened our office in Bulgaria in 2001 and for the last 15 years we have been expanding and developing. Taxback Group incorporates many companies across many different markets including Taxback.
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call the Taxback Group IT Service Desk. While providing a high level of customer interaction, they are responsible to resolve Level 1 requests in a timely fashion, and escalate Level 2/3 requests to appropriate Support teams. The Service Desk agent must have a good balance of basic technical skills, and customer facing skills.
Working time: 09:00 - 17:30 pm /Monday - Friday/
- Serve as the single point of contact within Taxback Group for ICT related issues
- Respond to questions from all emails, portal, and telephone within the targets of the Service Desk;
- Keep the customer informed of the progress of the request at all appropriate times.
- Become familiar with the Systems, Network, Database, Desktop Engineers, programmers, developers, and each team in the IT Department.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- The duties requires that the Service Desk Agent receives and logs work requests using the Service Desk tool
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Follow all Help desk Process and procedures such as Incident Management Process, Problem Management Process, etc.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the Service Desk Agent he/she will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 2 and 3 support team members
- Good Customer focus
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including incoming transactions/telephone recording monitoring tools/utilities.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL and of Service Level Agreement and Targets
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network
What we offer you:
- Full and paid training
- Great remuneration and social package
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Company mobile phone and additional health insurance package after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position".
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Taxback.com provide global tax return filing and tax refund services in over 16 countries. Our services include:
- Income Tax Refunds
- Withholding Tax Recovery
- Tax Return Filing
- International Payroll
- Tax Compliance
- International Moneycards
- Online Tax Filing
- Tax Numbers
- Contractor Services
- VAT Recovery and Compliance
- Global Mobility Services
- Property Tax Services