Linux Applications Administrator - IT Operations
Our RequirementsTaxback Group is a leading, global organization providing tax return, travel, promotional and money transfer services to individual and corporate clients worldwide. Established in Dublin in 1996, Taxback Group has 32 offices in 21 countries, and a staff of over 800. We have opened our office in Bulgaria in 2001 and for the last 15 years we have been expanding and developing.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated person, willing to work in an environment that offers a vast array of possibilities. If your dream job can be defined by keywords such as "Web Hosting", "Technical Engineer", "Web Servers", "Linux", you should consider applying. The right candidate must show resolve and ability to learn and improve. Experience in the web hosting field is desired but not mandatory.
We hire high potential individuals who are seeking a fast paced career in the IT sphere.
Primary objective of this role is supporting key business applications, running on enterprise Linux systems, ensuring their uninterrupted availability and performance enhancement.
Scope of work is focused on proactive management of Linux systems in physical, virtual and cloud environment, delivering Web application services, SQL servers, HA/LB solutions, File & Mail servers, DNS and other, while ensuring system & network security controls are aligned to meet criteria of IT standards in the field.
Aside from daily engagements, successful candidates are expected to
- Become ITIL and ISO 27001 certified and apply standard definitions in the work flow
- Be willing to participate in technical trainings, certification courses on Group integrated technologies, as well as actively engage in conferences to bring fresh ideas on board
- Travel to remote data center locations & offices abroad to perform on-site operation as requested
- Fluent command of English language, team work abilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Red Hat System Administration - 3 years of experience
- RHEL System Administration & Operating System patching support (follow and respond to security threats)
- Build Linux systems, physical & virtual
- Problem diagnosis and resolution for applications in VMWare ESXi / Linux x86_64 environment
- Experience in automation technologies to reduce human effort (could be anything beginning with scripting to orchestrations)
- Experience in working in real-time-Production Environments
- Hands on knowledge of Networking, Security & Encryption protocols, Version-control systems will be an added advantage
- Degree in Information Technology
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply now".
About the company
Taxback.com provide global tax return filing and tax refund services in over 16 countries. Our services include:
- Income Tax Refunds
- Withholding Tax Recovery
- Tax Return Filing
- International Payroll
- Tax Compliance
- International Moneycards
- Online Tax Filing
- Tax Numbers
- Contractor Services
- VAT Recovery and Compliance
- Global Mobility Services
- Property Tax Services