Junior Tax & Payroll Specialist
Our RequirementsImmedis is a specialist division of The Taxback Group, a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,200 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organizations and individuals in over 100 countries every day.
Our core business is to service the multi-country payroll and tax obligations of clients with overseas staff. We are looking to hire a recently graduated person who will be motivated enough to take the position of Junior Tax & Payroll Specialist.
- A very good command of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Great attention to details
- A degree in Accounting or Finance is preferable
- Previous experience is not required for the role.
- Arrangements of international payrolls
- Coordination of international payroll for the clients' portfolio
- Preparation of tax returns
- Providing advisory services
Why choose us?
We know you are looking for more than just a job and at Taxback Group, we care about our staff so we strive to provide a well-balanced environment for you to work in on a day to day basis.
This is why we are organizing different team buildings, parties and events for our people.
You will receive a varicose discount across different stores within the city. You will earn additional health insurance package from the start, and a mobile phone after the first year of service.
If you think we are the right team to join, submit your CV in English. If approved, we will be holding interviews, so expect to get a call back!
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.