Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2016? We at Taxback International want to hear from you...
We are currently looking to We are looking for outgoing, upbeat Pre-Sales appointment setters based in Kilkenny. Does this fit with your experience? Do you want to work in a Company where there are Opportunities to Grow & Develop? Perhaps this role is for you...
A little bit about us...
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In this role you will be asked to call International businesses and book conference calls and face-to-face meeting for our business developers to sell our services. We are offering you a very competitive salary plus commission and bonus for performance. All you need to do is bring a positive hungry attitude and we will provide you with the leads, tools, and easy scripts that work. Sounds easy right?
As a Pre-Sales / appointment setter you will be responsible for:
- Contacting leads via phone which have been passed from our lead generating team
- Verifying information
- Setting up appointments for our business developers (phone conferences and face-to-face meetings)
- Nurturing leads until they are ready to proceed to the next stage
- Ensuring all leads are constantly followed up, all initial paperwork like NDAs, LOAs are in place and any other administrative tasks are performed to move the lead forward.
- Full reporting and feedback on each lead worked
- Meet specific KPIs around calls volumes and call quality
So that's the role, but what we need to see from you is...
- You must be enthusiastic, energetic and have excellent communication skills with a clear friendly phone voice
- Call Center experience would be an advantage
- You should be confident
- You must be a team player and have the ability to build relationships with prospective clients and internal staff
- Reliable and high level of personal integrity
- You must be Computer literate
- Shift work options to cover business hours in locations such as US, Australia, EMEA may be required
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.