Sales Executive based in San Francisco
Our RequirementsObjective: The specific role purpose consists of working as part of the Transfermate
Location: the position is based in San Francisco
1. Selling TransferMate services to clients and customers.
2. Generating new business for TransferMate in line with targets by calling leads, generating leads and visiting clients.
3. Organise and attend events to generate new clients and promote Transfermate services.
4. Identify and create new referral partners to generate new clients.
5. Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
6. Ensure database is updated following each meeting or business transactions with clients.
7. To ensure all own work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
8. To assist in other areas of Interpay Ltd and its sister companies should the need arise.
1. To ensure all communication is clear, well presented, professional and in a timely manner.
2. To input correctly all customer information into the company database.
3. Comply with AML procedures and compliance procedures as directed.
4. Complete all required training and adhere to same going forward.
5. To complete all documentation required per process clearly and correctly.
6. To respond to customer queries and approaches in the language agreed, with a friendly and professional in both spoken and written communication.
7. To assist colleagues to ensure that work is being completed accurately and efficiently.
8. Take accountability for own workload (make sure the task is completed properly)
9. Maintain punctuality and 100% attendance in line with company policies
Salary (per annum) - 50K - 80K USD
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.