Our RequirementsOUR REQUIREMENTS
TransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and we are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector. We have a fast growing client base and a dynamic team, but we need YOU!
We have a role immediately available for a Sales Executive to join our ever growing TransferMate team.
As a Sales Executive:
• Selling TransferMate services to clients and customers.
• Generating new business for TransferMate in line with targets by calling leads, generating leads and visiting clients.
• Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
• Ensure database is updated following each meeting or business transactions with clients.
• To ensure all own work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
• To assist in other areas of Interpay Ltd. and its sister companies should the need arise.
• Working on customer retentions and building relationships with customers.
• Meeting daily, weekly and monthly KPI's.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the FX markets and the FX industry.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Requirements
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Customer Service
• Meeting sales goals
• Closing skills
• Prospecting skills
• Building client relationships
• Team player
• Special Requirements for the role
• Financial services background
• Knowledge/understanding of the FX Markets
• 1-2 years' sales experience
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.