Business Development Manager
Our RequirementsHere at TransferMate Global Payments, we are the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments. Due to our development we have a fantastic opportunity for a new Sales Manager to join our Taxback Office in Sydney. If you have a proven track record with Transfermate in sales and client management then you can be the person helping to grow our business and your own career by taking this opportunity to develop our sales team in Australia. If you are currently in a team lead role or have previous experience managing a sales team this would be desirable.
You would be responsible for further developing our Australian market by sourcing large international payment and foreign exchange opportunities that will provide new relationships and sustainable revenue streams. This is a client facing role and offers you an opportunity to fast track your sales career by focusing on the mid/large corporate segment with clients who have significant foreign exchange exposure.
Further responsibilities will include:
• The successful recruitment and management of a team of business developers in our Sydney office to drive business success into 2017 and beyond.
• Responsibility for the on-boarding and managing each new account, ensuring client satisfaction and a thorough execution of each engagement.
• Achieve annual sales targets through acquiring new business.
• Independently manage the sales pipeline ensuring the forecasting is robust and will meet the targets, including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects.
• Present to and consult with Head of Global Sales on business trends with a view to developing new offerings and distribution channels.
• Network within the industry, community, business, and with customers to stay current on issues impacting customers.
• Collaborate with sales, technical and marketing teams within TransferMate to create new and exciting proposals.
• Train, monitor and develop new sales staff to achieve their KPI's.
• Motivate and acclaim a team of BDM's for outstanding performances.
• Identify opportunities which will help to scale up our Australian sales figures.
• Attend and coordinate events in Australia with our marketing team at HQ.
• Manage existing partnerships in Australia and monopolise on those relationships.
This is a unique opportunity within the exciting Fintech sector, and is your role to grow and make into your own. You will have the opportunity to grow and manage your own customer base as well as grow your career within a fast paced and fast expanding award winning international organisation.
About You / Job Requirements:
We're big on staff development and keen to help our staff to reach their full potential, but this is a dynamic business development opportunity and to be successful in this role you will need to have the following;
• 3-5 years' sales experience.
• Outstanding skills in business networking, strategic selling and problem solving
• Structured methodology to account acquisition with strategic and analytical focus. ¬
• Personal pipeline management experience including a strong ability to cold call potential prospects. ¬
• Result oriented with experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies. ¬
• Ability to articulate knowledge about services and value proposition to prospects.¬
• Self-motivated with strong time management skills.¬
• Team management and delegation skills.
• Strong oral and written skills. ¬
• Superior negotiation abilities. ¬
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel skills preferred.
Why choose us?
We know you are looking for more than just a job and at TransferMate we care about our staff, so we strive to provide a well-balanced environment for you to work in on a day to day basis. As a division of The Taxback Group, TransferMate has won numerous awards. TransferMate continually differentiate themselves from generic players in the market and our industry awards and accolades below are testament to this. Recent wins have started to include those in the banking industry, which is a testament to our reliability and competitiveness, along with recognition from brands such as Deloitte, Ernst & Young and PwC. We have also been acknowledged as "Great Place to Work" for 2016, so you can be assured that we take care of our staff member and ensure a positive and supportive work environment.
As a Company, TransferMate has accomplished a 20% year-on-year growth and the company is currently trending 35% growth for 2016. Our focus on the development of our technological infrastructure, in tandem with our regulatory expansion, has provided us with a growth strategy that is simply unrivalled across the global payments industry today.
Ok, I'm in! What's next?
So, now you know why you would choose us! Are you the one we are looking for? Don't delay! Email me your CV and cover letter to Jobs@tranfermate.com or visit www.transfermate.com for more details or to discuss the role with us in confidence. We will be holding interviews soon so don't delay!
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.