Business Development Executive
Our RequirementsLocation: San Francisco, USA
About Taxback International
Taxback International offer simple solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure cutting edge technology ensures fast implementation, simple transfer of receipts and an easy overview of our clients VAT returns, leaving them with more time to take care of your core business.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
We're looking for commercially astute sales professionals to help us aggressively grow our market share in the US. The role is all about meeting business objectives and closing new clients. You will be supported by a top class team of meeting setters who will keep you busy by setting up conference calls and face-to-face meetings - although you will also be required to do some prospecting of your own.
Excellent selling and new business prospecting skills are a given within a Field Sales role. Experience of selling International Tax services and solutions would be a huge advantage for this role, or alternatively experience working within the t&e solution environment would be very useful. A flexible approach to work will be required, as will travel throughout the west coast.
You should be well organised and resilient, with strong planning and time management skills, you should have an excellent standard of English and be proficient in using office IT systems like Microsoft Office. And, of course, it goes without saying that you're a top notch communicator and negotiator and hold a clean driving licence.
Key working objectives:
• Expand Taxback International's market share by signing new clients in line with agreed targets and KPIs
• To meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
• Building relationships with business developers within our key partners and work with them to share leads and prospects for mutual benefit
• Promote and enhance our reputation as the world leader in Smarter Vat Solutions
• Monitor, track and report your active pipeline showing clear progression through each stage in the selling process.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets is a must
• Skilled negotiator and persuader
• Proven ability to overcome objections and influence outcomes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Experience in selling International Tax Services would be a huge advantage for this role, or experience within the T&E solutions industry.
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Tenacious and resilient
• Self-motivated and requiring little support
• Able to work flexibly including staying away from home when required
• Depending on experience
• Very generous commission scheme
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.