Our RequirementsIf you are looking to fast track your international marketing career, this is the role for you. Immedis is a specialist division of The Taxback Group, a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,200 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day.
Working alongside the Global Marketing Director you will support the Sales and Marketing strategy of this high growth business in all aspects of marketing both on and offline with a view to specialising in your chosen area of marketing in the future.
This role will be suited to someone who is a fast learner, can take direction and run with projects themselves, asking for help when needed. Attention to detail is critical as is a love of digital media, design and building brands to drive growth.
1. Event Management
• Execute the event strategy & calendar for the company advising which tradeshows and conferences to attend, sponsor and speak at
• Ensure high impact stand design with creative agency managing from brief through to delivery and build
• Merchandise ordering for giveaways at events
• Liaising with event organisers to ensure all aspects of attendance & sponsorship are covered
• Invitation management and pre event marketing to ensure we make the most of our attendance, securing meetings and demos as well as post event follow up with leads generated
2. Creative Briefing, Copywriting & Design
• Work with Sales to develop high impact sales proposals to help secure new global client wins
• Developing presentations, brochures and multimedia with the design team for Sales to support the negotiation process
• Build strong relationships with the design team to ensure the Immedis brand is protected and developed in the most beneficial way possible
3. Digital Marketing Management
• WordPress - updating the www.immedis.com website with latest blogs, news and content to communicate our service and technology offering
• Hubpsot- working in Hubspot to manage marketing automation for inbound marketing campaigns
• Email marketing - writing, building and publishing quarterly client newsletters and email campaigns promoting events, webinars and whitepaper content
• Social media management - own the social media calendar and all social media accounts building a social media plan to engage with relevant audience & increase brand awareness
4. Content marketing
• Managing content calendar with external copywriter and internal subject matter experts to ensure blogs, whitepapers and webinars are published helping establish Immedis as a thought leader in international payroll and tax
• Ensuring content on all channels is published and monitored to understand most impactful stories helping driving engagement and increasing followers and reach
5. Brand management
• Building the Immedis brand with the Global Marketing Director. Learning first-hand about brand strategy and establishing a challenger brand to disrupt the market
• Core Competencies
o Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
o Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop an advantage
o Ability to work across a number of key brand and marketing projects at any one time
o Keen attention to detail and exceptional planning and organisational skills
o Fluency in traditional, digital and social media
o Excellent communication skills
o Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
o The ability to quickly resolve any issues and multi-task effectively
o Commercial awareness
This is a very exciting role in a fast growing company that is expanding quickly in Ireland, the US and the UK. Some level of travel may be required. You will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the business and be a real part of its continued success.
You will be part of a small but growing team within a wider parent company that values hard work, fun and ambition. There will be plenty of support to develop your career within the Taxback Group with continued training, support and learning all the way as well as good benefits and a fun atmosphere.
• Experience Level: 2-4 years
• Location: Dublin or Kilkenny
• Qualification: 3rd level qualification in marketing or related field
• Salary level: 25-30k depending on experience
Applications in writing with cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 16th March 2017
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.