Our RequirementsAs part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.
What Are The Desired Skills
* 2+ years of experience in a development role.
* Professional attitude and attention to detail.
* Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
* Experience in web application development using C#, MVC .Net, WEB API.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Knowledge of user interface (UI) design and unit test creation.
What Are The Advantageous Skills
* University degree in a relevant or related field.
* Good level of English, both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL and RDBMS internals.
* Knowledge of .NET Core.
* Knowledge of Angular 2+.
* Experience with enterprise-scale CRM systems is a major plus.
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position".
You will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
• Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full-scale CRM software systems
• Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements
• Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight and share a passion for what they're creating
1. High level of technical proficiency
2. Ability to work and communicate clearly with team members
3. Ability to implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale for well into the future.
4. Provide technical leadership in key architectural discussions/decisions
5. Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback
6. Innovative technical design and creation of technical specifications
7. Thorough, demonstrable unit testing and the championing of its use
8. Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
1. Experience of web and desktop application development using C#, ASP.Net
2. Knowledge of Database design
3. Knowledge of SQL, WPF, WCF, MVC, MVVM
4. Knowledge of User interface design and unit test creation
5. Experience working in an Agile Environment
6. Experience developing adequate project documentation, including delivery of design specifications.
8. Understand of Data Encryption and Data security
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
• 3+ Years in a software development environment
• Microsoft Reporting Services or other reporting tools an advantage
• Software Security experience
• Good level of English, both written and spoken.
• Experience with enterprise-scale CRM systems a major plus.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Great remuneration and social package
• Job Security in an international company
• Discounts across various stores
• Team Buildings, Summer, and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
• Аdditional health insurance package from your first day
In case you are interested, you can submit your CV in English.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.