1. Develop a company marketing strategy to reach and attain new customer base through targeted social medial, digital marketing and brand marketing campaigns.
2. Plan, lead and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
3. Manage and oversee the online content of all social media channels
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs).
5. Improve engagement rates across all social media channels
6. Utilise social networks to implement marketing strategies
7. Track all content through analytics
8. Coordinate, manage and track all marketing and digital media projects and campaigns
9. Reporting - Effectively communicate all achievements and results attained.
1. Relevant Degree/Qualifications.
2. Minimum 5 years' experience in strategic marketing incorporating digital and online marketing.
3. Strategic project management with strong commercial and technical acumen.
4. Highly effective at bringing together market intelligence to lead development of business strategies.
5. Possess excellent leadership and communication skills - credible at senior level and able to facilitate and collaborate across a diverse stakeholder base.
6. Demonstrable success at anticipating customer needs (internal and external) and directing change in execution accordingly.
7. Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results driven.
Why choose us?
We know you are looking for more than just a job and at TransferMate we care about our staff so we strive to provide a well-balanced environment for you to work in on a day to day basis. As a division of The Taxback Group, TransferMate has won numerous awards including the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2009, Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and the RSM International Entrepreneur of the Year European Business Award. We also have won certification as a "Great Place to Work" for 2017 too, so you can be assured that we take care of you as our staff member and ensure a positive and supportive work environment.
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.