Our RequirementsJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working with the marketing manager to prepare and deliver corporate and digital marketing plans within the key objectives of Taxback International.
• Ongoing management and updating of the Taxback International website- Link-building, blogger outreach, content marketing, advertising and social media
• Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
• Knowledge of Online Advertising and the ability to position the platform appropriately (e.g. LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Twitter Ad's).
• Ownership of Taxback International's social media channels to support events and marketing campaigns and keeping up to date with social media trends.
• To be the brand champion for Taxback International, ensuring our brand standards are met at every opportunity.
• Content creation for brochures, power point presentation, trade show sponsorships, online marketing and other Taxback International collateral (video, e-shots, downloads, newsletters, website etc.).
• Any other duties that may be specified by and agreed with the Marketing Manager.
MARKETING ASSISTANT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Reporting Skills, Analysing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organisation, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
Essential skills and experience
• 3rd level qualification in marketing
• Experience with social media, email and online marketing
• Strong computer literacy is essential in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CMS Platforms, email marketing software and social media tools for business
• Experience with HTML and web analytics
• High level of literacy, communication and organisational skills
• Acute attention to detail and experience in copy writing
• A team player with the ability to work in a constantly busy work environment.
• Fluent English
• InDesign and Photoshop experience is not essential but is desirable
• Experience of Hubspot would be an advantage
• Prior experience with B2B or direct response marketing
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.