Head of Strategic Corporate and Digital Marketing
Our RequirementsRESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Develop a company marketing strategy to reach and attain new customer base through targeted social medial, digital marketing and brand marketing campaigns.
2. Plan, lead and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
3. Manage and oversee the online content of all social media channels
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs).
5. Improve engagement rates across all social media channels
6. Utilise social networks to implement marketing strategies
7. Track all content through analytics
8. Help coordinate /manage the implementation of HubSpot
9. Coordinate, manage and track all marketing and digital media projects and campaigns
10. Reporting - Effectively communicate all achievements and results attained.
11. Oversee the design and content for new wordpress based web site
12. Proficient in building the corporate brand across channels, customers and regions
13. Relevant Degree/Qualifications.
14. Minimum 7 years' experience in strategic marketing incorporating digital marketing.
15. Strategic "Subject Matter Expert" with strong commercial and technical acumen.
16. Highly effective at bringing together market intelligence to lead development of business strategies.
17. Possess excellent leadership and communication skills - credible at senior level and able to facilitate and collaborate across a diverse stakeholder base.
18. Demonstrable success at anticipating customer needs (internal and external) and directing change in execution accordingly.
19. Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results driven.
20. Knowledge of SEO and Google Ad words.
21. Have a very analytical, metrical thought process with strong focus on ROI.
22. Experience in delivering successful marketing strategies with strong ROI.
23. Knowledge of Hubspot
24. Experience in email marketing and CRM.
25. Experience in content marketing.
• Enthusiastic and creative individual with the ability to utilise all social media tools and techniques.
• Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment with ability to bring forward new ideas
• Flexible team player who enjoys being part of a dynamic and demanding team
• Strong attention to detail - Highly organised individual is essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Solid foundation in writing, content delivery, management and development of strategies
• Confidence to communicate at all levels
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Outstanding written communication skills
• Desire to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company
• Portfolio of previous work available to review
• 5yrs plus experience in a similar position
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent within a relevant field.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Increase sales through strategic marketing plan
2. Increase engagement rates across all social media platforms
3. Complete each project in a timely and efficient manner
4. Successful project and team management
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.