Our RequirementsTaxback International is a multinational company serving a wide range of private and corporate clients worldwide and is offering the following services: income tax refunds, tax return filing, dividend withholding tax reclaim and payroll processing.
The VAT Assistant is responsible for managing the periodical VAT declaration preparation and submission service offered by Taxback International (VAT compliance department). S/he helps ensure that the necessary information and documents are requested and received on time and in a manner in accordance with the legislation to ensure VAT compliance.
The VAT Assistant would also be expected to manage tax office enquiries related to his/her client portfolio and coordinate this with any other person who may be doing this on his/her behalf (i.e. language issues)..
Shift: 09:00 - 17:30 on business daysResponsibilities:
- To obtain data necessary for preparation of VAT submissions and record it timely and properly on the company CRM in line with the internal procedures established by the company and with the external relevant VAT legislative and administrative requirements;
- To prepare and submit various periodical VAT declarations in accordance with the relevant tax country deadlines;
- To contact tax offices to seek clarification on client queries or assist the administration in cases of inspection;
- To liaise with the VAT Specialist and the VAT Analysts and establish a good working relationship;
- To keep records of the submission progress of the customers;
- To consider any unclear issues with the VAT Specialist, Research Specialist or the VAT Compliance Manager, as appropriate;
- To prepare and maintain internal knowledge database by preparing manuals, country specifics, and update the team of same;
- Very Good command of English language;
- Very good attention to details and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Efficiency in working with documentation;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Friendly and professional;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Full and paid training
- Social package
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Additional health insurance package
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.