Our RequirementsAn exciting position for a Marketing Executive has arisen with Transfermate in our Kilkenny office. The Marketing Executive will assist the Marketing Team with executing and driving forward advertising and digital marketing campaigns for Transfermate.com. This candidate will need to assist with content writing and communication skills are essential
• Day to day management of social media channels
• Develop a company marketing strategy to reach and attain new customer base through targeted social media, digital marketing and brand marketing campaigns.
• Manage and oversee the online content of all social media channels - News & blog sections
• Co-ordinate production of content with Marketing Manager
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs).
• Reporting on weekly / monthly basis on work completed and results obtained
• Researching and identifying alternative social media channels to benefit digital media strategy
• Identifying external events and maintaining events calendar
Requirements for the Role
• Working with the marketing manager to prepare and deliver corporate and digital marketing strategies.
• Ongoing management and updating of TransferMate's website, content marketing, advertising and social media.
• Ownership of TransferMate's social media channels to support events and marketing campaigns and keeping up to date with social media trends.
• Content creation for brochures, PowerPoint presentation, trade show sponsorships, events, online marketing and other TransferMate collateral (video, e-shots, blogs, newsletters, website etc.).
• The ability to multi tasks and visualise the bigger pictures for TransferMate
• Enthusiasm and ability to embrace digital marketing tools and techniques.
• Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment with ability to bring forward new ideas.
• Flexible team player who enjoys being part of a dynamic and demanding team.
• Strong attention to detail - highly organised individual is essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Any other duties that may be specified by and agreed with the Marketing Manager.
Essential skills and experience
• 3rd level qualification in marketing
• Experience with social media, email and online marketing
• Experience with HTML and web analytics
• High level of literacy, communication and organisational skills
• Acute attention to detail and experience in copy writing
• A team player with the ability to work in a constantly busy work environment.
• Fluent English - Desirable
• InDesign and Photoshop experience is not essential but is desirable
• Prior experience with B2B or direct response marketing
• Strong computer literacy is essential in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CMS Platforms, email marketing software and social media tools for business
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.