Quality Assurance Specialist
Our RequirementsOUR REQUIREMENTS
Sales Promotions specialises in creating universal promotional campaigns for worldwide corporate brands. We support this with a range of in-house developed platforms, campaign management software and full service web solutions. To support our business growth, we are now hiring Quality Assurance specialists.
Location: Varna Centre / Sofia Centre
Working hours: 08:00 - 16:30 or 09:00 - 17:30
The QA Analyst will ensure that all software used on Sales Promotions (SP) systems operates in accordance to the relevant specification. Test scenarios vary from checking the functionality of a piece of software to volume or stress testing a whole application.
• Development of test plans including scope and test approach.
• Develop testing cases and programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Undertake testing as per agreed test plan.
• Document and report defects using SP defect tracking systems.
• Identify, analyse, and document problems with program functions, outputs and algorithms.
• Tracking and reporting of defect resolution, highlighting to management where outstanding defects may affect delivery of business or client projects.
• Work in accordance with testing standards developed in-house at SP and contribute to continuous improvement in our testing standards and procedures
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Perform re-testing of resolved defects and update SP defect tracking systems.
• Collaborate with other team members and management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
of the QA function
• Adhere to and contribute to SP processes and procedures
• Any other duties, which may be assigned by the team leader/manager
• Previous experience of working in a QA testing environment, including manual and automated testing, ideally in a software environment.
• Quality focused with attention to detail combined with excellent problem solving skills
• Good standard of communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and priorities
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
Experience in Agile
Knowledge of SQL and or other program languages
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and social package
- Full and paid training
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Team Building activities and company parties
- Additional health insurance package
- Additional benefits - meals provided and contribution to transport cost for the night shift
- Discounts across various stores
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Sales-Promotions provides full service solutions that ensure our clients promotions and fulfilment programs meet their key business objectives and maintain core brand identity. A recognised world leader in the Promotional Management and Fulfilment Industry, we currently serve a range of clients from leading multinational corporations through to single country retailers/e-tailers.