UI/ UX Developer
Taxback International offer hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop technology solutions, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is a major opportunity for any developer who is passionate about engineering innovative web services, and truly enjoys what they do. As part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle of our next generation internal tools and systems which currently enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of AngularJS & Angular
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such Git
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and social package
- Full and paid training
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Team Building activities and company parties
- Additional health insurance package
- Additional benefits - meals provided and contribution to transport cost for the night shift
- Discounts across various stores
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.