Our RequirementsTaxback International offer hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop technology solutions, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
We are searching for motivated, talented and self-driven Application Developers to join our team in Taxback International, we offer simple solutions aiming to make life easier for our clients. Our secure cutting edge technology ensures fast account setup, simple transfer of receipts and an easy overview of your VAT returns, leaving more time for you to take care of business.
This is a major opportunity for any developer who is passionate about engineering innovative web services, and truly enjoys what they do. As part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle of our next generation internal tools and systems which currently enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and develop our core web application using service-oriented architecture exposing
• APIs for internal and external clients.
• Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
• Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
• Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
• Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
• Experience of enterprise-grade web application development using C# / .NET, HTML, CSS, JS.
• Experience building service-oriented architecture, web services and APIs
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL and database design
• Produce innovative technical design and of technical specifications.
• Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members.
• Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM
• Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security
• Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• 3+ years' experience in software development
• Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus.
• Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification a major plus)
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.