Support Key Account Manager with English and Japanese
1. Manage the configuration of Data Base of company information, pricing, bank details and any other relevant information.
2. Manage the pre-population of forms and creation of document binders using Adobe Professional.
3. Manage the completion of various ad-hoc reports required by clients.
4. Support on completion of CORE upon approval of line manager.
5. Keeping management informed of performance by providing weekly reports as agreed
6. Work towards achieving set KPIs associated with the above functions
7. Carry out other team support related duties as assigned by the line manager
SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Excellent command of Japanese and English language
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Professional in communication, timeliness and general behaviour to all internal and external customers
• Good commercial acumen in identifying potential issues before they occur
• Experience in B2B client communications is an advantage
• Ability to relay urgency in a convincing, friendly and patient manner
• Good team player
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Experience in working with Excel and Adobe Professional would be an advantage
• Business communication (email correspondence and telephone) skills is essential
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.