Business Development Manager
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2017? We at Taxback International want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for outgoing, upbeat Business Development Managers in our Reading office. This role also offers an excellent opportunity for anyone ready to take the next step in their career and progress into a sales/business development role.
*Competitive base salary and uncapped commission included.*
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
• Expand Taxback International's market share by signing new clients in line with agreed targets and KPIs.
• To meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
• Building relationships with business developers within our key partners and work with them to share leads and prospects for mutual benefit.
• Promote and enhance our reputation as the world leader in Smarter Vat Solutions.
• Monitor, track and report your active pipeline showing clear progression through each stage in the selling process.
What we need to see from you is...
• Previous experience in a similar sales consultant / field sales role or strong B2B telesales experience with the ambition to move into a sales / business development position.
• You must have previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• You will need excellent communication skills and be a confident negotiator.
• You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
So that's the role, now here is a little bit about us...
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.