Information Security Officer
We are currently looking for a professional and driven Information Security Officer to be based in our Kilkenny office. You will be responsible for the implementation and management of the information security program for sites based in Europe. This role will report into the Operations Director.
*Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package included.*
As Information Security Officer you will be responsible for:
- Identify security risks and threats.
- Develop and maintain, in conjunction with the group information security manager information security policies and documentation to ensure full compliance.
- Support the intrusion detection and response process.
- Support in the identification, analysis and response to detected events.
- Make sure that all information systems are secure and compliant with Information Security policies. Monitor compliance to all information security procedures and policies.
- Ensure all new systems being deployed meet security requirements.
- Be responsible for completing IT Security Questionnaires as part of the new client acquisition process and identify/close out gaps on the same.
- Maintain a library of all previously completed IT Security Questionnaires to act as a reference when completing new questionnaires.
- Responsible for representing the company on calls with potential clients to clearly outline our data security systems and processes.
- Supporting the employee awareness training for Information and data security.
- Responsible for ensuring the company is compliant and certified to the required industry and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of regular DR and BCP testing in line with company policy and industry best practice
- To develop and deliver a programme of planned compliance reviews and ensure any gaps are addressed in line with the Company's adherence to ISO 27001
- Produce monthly reports on the effectiveness of the information security management system to the Information Security Joint Committee (ISJC)
What we need to see from you is...
- Hold a degree in a technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of information security experience.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security and information security principles and methodologies.
- SIEM and log management experience.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as CISSP, CISA, CISM.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.