Process Improvement Manager (Relocation)
Our RequirementsDo you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2017? We at Taxback International want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a professional and driven Process Improvement Manager to work in Taxback International. This role will be based in our operations centre in Varna, Bulgaria.
What is on offer?
**Full relocation, competitive salary and an excellent benefits package**
As Process Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
• Identifying and evaluating project opportunities in current programs by conducting seeking inputs from stakeholders and evaluation current process performance.
• Leading the execution of projects across programs to improve metric performance.
• Leading opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation.
• Collaborating with Software Development leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions.
• Mentoring and/or leading improvement projects which are prioritized for execution.
• Conducting governance meeting at a defined frequency to check status of solution against the timelines.
• Reporting on project milestone statuses with all stake holders providing regular updates to senior management.
• Quantifying benefits- potential and realized, from the projects in terms of monetary savings (ROI) and/or Metric improvements, obtain sign-off for project closure.
• Supporting best practice sharing, replication and standardization across all sites.
What we need to see from you is...
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Project Management qualification as equivalent.
• Third Level Degree qualification in Technical field.
• 3 years process improvement experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional environment preferably in an operations or financial services industry.
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Business Process Management (BPM).
• Good understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry.
• Fluent English, both written and oral.
So that's the role, now here is a little bit about us...
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.