We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer services to new and existing customers on a daily basis. Transfermate offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell our services. Interpay Limited trading as Transfermate is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
A Bank Coordinator position has come about as a result of expansion of the team within the Kilkenny office.
- Management of existing bank relationships and building new banking relationships
- Supporting the treasury, finance and compliance functions around banking, credit card, merchant, and third party payment providers.
- Identify and understand user requirements and translate into technical documentation
- Management of multiple sub-projects simultaneously in a time sensitive environment
- Bank liaison
- Strong communication and administrative skills
- Excellent organisationl skills with experience working to deadlines
- Time management skills
- Dependability and reliability
- Possess a mixture of business and project management delivery
- Customer and client service orientation
- Experience in project management
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.