We are looking for an API Architect who can shape, define, accelerate and deliver an API channel for our international business payment customers. TransferMate Global Payments has a history in disrupting the Financial Services/Banking industry with industry-leading API integrations with the world's leading accounting and ERP systems - Xero, Intuit, Sage, SAP, NetSuite, and more. Our API Architect plays a strategic role in driving forward our global technology-led distribution strategies.
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the marketplace via customer and market research.
- Lead roadmap for API and integration enhancements, in usability, bug fixing, and functionality
- Support new and existing partner integration programs, and prioritise with sequencing of same
- Analyze landscape to identify business opportunities and make product/partner recommendations.
- Product owner leadership, guiding initiatives through development to Go-To-Market.
- Create and own the developer tools and API documentation for external developers.
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics that inform the success of APIs.
- Three or more years' experience in product management or solution development.
- Demonstrated experience developing business strategy and roadmaps.
- Understanding knowledge of APIs.
- Prior experience in API development preferred.
- Prior experience with new product/solution development and market launch.
About the company
Launched in 2008, TransferMate Global Payments is today one of the world’s largest and well established foreign exchange brokers. With a fast growing client base and a dynamic team our mission is to become the first choice for companies and individuals worldwide when carrying out foreign exchange money transfers.