Payroll and Tax Manager
Our RequirementsImmedis is a specialist division of The Taxback Group, a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Immedis offers an enterprise-level software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services.
The Company began providing payroll services 15 years ago to clients in the US market and 6 years ago in the European market. The Immedis brand came into existence in 2016 following a strategic decision to rebrand the payroll and global mobility services division of The Taxback Group.At Immedis our mission is to provide simple, consolidated international payroll & employment tax solutions to our clients worldwide. Processing payroll and tax filings every day for thousands of employees, our team is dedicated to delivering the best possible service and technology for our clients.
In 2016 we won the Tax Provider of the Year award at the Forum for Expatriate Management EMMAs.
You will be responsible for the research and record maintenance of payroll & tax partners in required jurisdictions in support of our global mobility, payroll and tax services. The key objective of this role is to build and maintain relationships with existing and potential payroll & tax partners, while maintaining a reliable store of up to date pricing and compliance data allowing you to seamlessly assist our Commercial and Implementation teams in matching appropriate partnerships where needed for Commercial opportunities.
To help you be successful in your role, you will be working closely with the Commercial, Operations and Implementations Teams. This will ensure our clients receive the best service and ensure the further development of the business.
To be effective in this role, ideally you will have strong project management and relationship management experience, and preferably substantial experience in a procurement, commercial or relevant support service environment.
You must have strong communication skills and a willingness to take ownership of our partner relationship process. This will entail fully managing the partner process and records, and working with various departments to ensure the correct solution is obtained for our customers.
You will be responsible for the commercial and contractual relationship with our external partner organisations.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. You will be responsible for the day‐to-day management and operations of the partner process across multiple jurisdictions.
2. You will have responsibility for researching and contacting partners in all required jurisdictions, with the aim of building a relationship and negotiating/renegotiating pricing based on work volume changes per jurisdiction. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with strong partners in each locality while maximising cost effectiveness.
3. You will need to manage all aspects of record maintenance on the partners and some corresponding documents relating to clients. This includes due diligence and compliance documentation. Ensuring compliance, quality and legitimacy is fundamental for the security of our business and our customers. This record management will allow you to offer reliable support to our internal teams indicating which partners are best suited for our customer needs.
4. In this position, communication is essential and you will proactively work with the Senior Management Team to ensure the partner process function becomes a key part of the business. You will also need to work effectively with other Immedis sections such as our Commercial, Operations, Implementations and Global Tax and Payroll departments. As well as working closely with the Technology & Product teams in the development of solutions to improving the management of partners and integrating the process into the Immedis platforms.
5. It is essential that you look to develop project delivery methodologies and tools, to constantly enhance the Immedis partner function.
6. Work on ad‐hoc projects as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
Some International travel may also be required as part of the role.
Previous experience in a relevant role.
Experience working with contract/pricing negotiation.
First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office tools.
Excellent attention to detail & time management skills.
Must be motivated, professional and able to work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player - flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the global mobility / international payroll market.
Proven ability to act as a champion for innovation and change.
Understanding of 3rd Party Interfaces, connectivity, and interactions.
Understanding of file specifications and data mapping.
Experience of gathering and documenting complex high and low level requirements.
1. Graduate or post graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 degree in business or technology field
2. Accounting or tax qualification an advantage
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV and cover letter in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Immedis provides consolidated international payroll and employment tax solutions for organisations operating across borders giving them peace of mind when it comes to compliance.