• Articulate and establish a shared vision amongst product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of those features and product initiatives.
• Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
• Create, coordinate and manage the rollout of such changes across both the internal operations and external customers
• Ensure a feedback loop on how any product changes has impacted on the desired outcomes
• Provide clear and constant communication on the execution of the product strategy
What we offer:
Full and paid training
Additional health insurance package
Discounts across various stores
Summer and Christmas parties
Great work environment
Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.