Our RequirementsFinancial Controller
The Taxback Group is an award winning company that provides world leading international taxation, finance and travel consultancy services in over 100 countries ranging from blue chip financial services companies to individual investors to cross-border workers.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to cover maternity leave with a view to being made permanent. The location of the role is in our Kilkenny office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepare monthly management accounts, analysis and cash-flow statements together with respective fluctuation commentaries.
2. Ensure the continuous and accurate maintenance of the nominal ledger.
3. Ensure the timely reconciliation of all sub accounts and intercompany balances.
4. Compile Government and Intrastat returns as required.
5. Oversee reconciliation of bank accounts to ensure their accurate and timely completion.
6. Liaise with external parties including external auditors and Revenue authorities.
7. Liaise and supervise overseas subsidiary or branch offices to ensure timely submission of reporting requirements.
8. Manage and control of budgeting and cost control analysis.
9. Identify and implement more efficient finance systems and procedures and continuous process improvements.
10. Supervision of finance assistant staff of the above named companies and for setting their development plans and assessing performance in a timely manner.
11. Supervision of adherence to Group reporting requirements for the Taxback Group and preparation of the quarterly consolidated accounts and supporting schedules.
12. Continuous assessment and supervision of internal controls pertaining to the Treasury cycle and identification and evaluation of operational risk associated with same.
13. Identification and continuous evaluation of treasury management and hedging of foreign currency exposure.
14. Any other reasonable Management requests.
Reporting to: Group CFO
Requirements for filling the position:
• Recognised Qualification in ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or CPA.
• Min. 4-5 years work experience as an accountant in the production of financial accounts.
• People management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to operate effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines.
About the company
Taxback.com provide global tax return filing and tax refund services in over 16 countries. Our services include:
- Income Tax Refunds
- Withholding Tax Recovery
- Tax Return Filing
- International Payroll
- Tax Compliance
- International Moneycards
- Online Tax Filing
- Tax Numbers
- Contractor Services
- VAT Recovery and Compliance
- Global Mobility Services
- Property Tax Services