Key Account Manager with English
Our RequirementsTaxback International is an Irish multinational company with more than 20 years of experience. The company is a recognised global leader in the VAT reclaim process. Taxback International works with business clients from all over the world to maximize their revenue from VAT reclaim. Some of our corporate clients are companies like Google, Amazon, IBM, VISA and many others.
Currently we are looking for Key Account Manager with English with a can-do attitude to join our dynamic team in Shumen.
On this position you will be responsible for working with the Key Account Managers team to ensure all back office tasks assigned by the line manager are scheduled and completed timely and accurately and reports are provided.
Work shift: 9.00 - 17.30, Monday - Friday
- Communication with existing clients - over the phone and via email;
- Building long lasting and sustainable relationships with clients;
- Providing the client with the necessary information and reports;
- Assisting the client with his questions and problems he/she might have;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Completing all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
No previous experience is required! The company provides full and paid training!
- Fluency in English;
- Good attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and ability to express himself/herself clearly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Can-do attitude and flexibility;
- Experience in working with Excel and Adobe Professional would be an advantage.
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Additional health insurance package
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Discounts across various stores
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank to all of the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
About the company
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises your organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.